The college has a well equipped library located on the 2nd floor. The library contains books and periodicals pertaining to the courses of studies and also of general interest. Besides the Reference Section, Special facilities are available for the home issue of library books.
Every student entering the library premises should have a valid college identity card. It should be produced as and when demanded by any of the library staff.
• Identity card and reader’s ticket are non transferable.
• Students must handle the books of periodicals etc. with great care. Any attempt to damage books or periodicals by defacing or tearing the pages will be treated as misconduct and strictly dealt with.
• If the original I-Card or reader’s ticket is lost, a duplicate will be issued.
STUDY ROOM RULES:
• A complete silence and strict discipline be maintained in the library and study room
• Textbooks, reference books and journals will be issued to students against I-Cards. Students are not allowed to take them outside the Study Room.
• If any reference is required, students should approach the Librarian/Assist Librarian.
• Every student is excepted to read and strictly follow the instructions given of the reverse side of the Reader’s Ticket.
• In case of late return of books, students will have to pay a fine @Rs 2/- per day for the first week and Rs4/- per day afterwards. In case of serious default, the amount of fine may be increased up to Rs10/- per day.
• While charging the fine, holidays will be counted.
• Only textbooks will be issued for Home-Reading.
• Re-issue of the books will depend upon the demand for the same.
• Any disregard of these rules will be reported to the principal for appropriate action.
College has run Book Bank Scheme for needy students. Interested students may contact the Librarian for membership of Book Bank Scheme.
We provide to our students and faculty an access to International Libraries and their information databases through internet facility. For details, contact the Librarian.
To promote excellence. Scholar’s Cards are issued to the top 10 students from each class. These cards facilitate the students the students to borrow an additional book for home reading (2 books instead of 1)
IDENTITY CARD/READERS TICKET:
One stamp size photographs should be submitted by each student with full details like address with pin code. Phone number, date of birth, etc.
Senior citizens are allowed to take membership of library free of cost.
EX- STUDENT MEMBER:
Old student of this college and outside college students are allowed to take library membership paying Rs100 for one year.
Library has subscribed 6000 E- Journals 97000 E books from INFLIBNET. All users are allowed to access freely.
Reprography : Photocopy facility is available in library