There are large number of scholarships and Freeships available for needy and deserving students. Students/parents may contact the designated counter or the Chairperson of Scholarship Committee for further information.
Students who stand first in HSC Examination Science and Commerce and TYBCOM will receive a cash award of Rs. 1,000 each from the Honorary President Mr. Jagdish Chandra.
Students who stand first in TYBCOM Financial Accounting & Auditing will receive a cash award of Rs. 1000 from Hon. Secretary Mr. Vinod Sharma.
1. Govt. Open merit Scholarship
2. National Merit Scholarship
3. National Talent Search Scholarship
4. Financial aid to Scholars
5. National Loan Scholarship
6. S.C./S.T. Students Scholarship (Annual Income upto Rs. 1,00,000)
7. DT/NT/OBC/SBC Students Scholarship (Annual income upto 1,00,000)
1. E.B.C Freeship
2. SC/ST Student Freeship (No income limit Upto Third Child)
3. DT/NT/OBC/SBC Student Freeship (Annual income upto Rs.3,00,000 Upto Third Child)
4. P.T.W.Freeship (Provisional) upto second child
5. S.T.W.Freeship (Provisional) upto second child
6. Girls Freeship (Jr. Commerce) upto third child
7. Ex-Serviceman Freeship (upto third child) ;
1. Income Certificated (Tahsoldar / Form No. 16)
2. Caste Certificate (Tahsildar / Collector)
3. Living Certificate
4. Marksheet Previous Exam
5. Ration Card Xerox First & Last Page
1. Freeship Sanctioned Upto 3rd Child
2. Non Criminal Certificate For N.T.(c), N.T. (D), & O.B.C. Students
3. O.B.C. Freeship Not Sanctioned For Unaided Faculty (F.Y.B.Com. 5th Division, B.M.S. B.Sc.(IT.), M.Com., B.Com (B&I), B.Com. (A&F) &, B.M.M.as Per Govt. Gr.