1) A Student is said to have passed if he / she secures 40% of marks allotted in of passing. Theory of 100 marks and (TW / Practical / Tutorial of 50 marks) are treated as separate heads of passing.
2) A student is said to have passed Semester I if the student passes in all heads of the semester.
3) A student is eligible to be admitted to II semester irrespective of no. of heads of failure in the first semester.
4) A student is eligible for admission to semester III if Either the student passes semester I & II
4) The student fails in a combination of Theory and / or Practical taken in 1 st semester or II semester or together, where the total marks does not exceed 200.
5) A student is eligible to be admitted to IV semester irrespective of no. of heads in the third semester. However the student has to clear semester I and II ii appear for semester IV examination.
6) A student is elegible for admission to semester V if Either the student passes semester III & IV
6) The Student fails in a combination of Theory and / or Practical taken in IIIrd semester or IV semester or together, where the total marks does not exceed 200.
7) A student is eligible to be admitted to VI semester irrespective of no. of heads of failure in the fifth semester. The results of VI should be kept in abeyance until the student clears III, IV and V semester in full.
8) The class is awarded semester wise for Semester I, II, III and IV However Semester V and VI will be taken together for award of class ie. in the final year,
i) Award of class is based on first attempt and all papers given in the same sitting
ii) Passing in parts will be awarded Pass class irrespective of the cumulative percentage marks.
1) Distinction is awarded for 75% and above.
2) First Class is awarded for 60% and above but below 75%
3) Second Class is awarded for 50% and above but below 60%
4) Pass class is awarded for all below 50%
9) A repeaters examination will be held 15 days after the declaration of result regular examination in I, II, III and Iv semesters.